Looking for tools and resources that will ease the workload of all the tasks as a blogger, business owner and single entrepreneur?
Since I started in 2020 with blogging and affiliate marketing I have gathered a good-sized bookmark file with resources that have helped me do my daily tasks and progress towards my long-term goals.
I have tried and used every single one of the tools and resources listed on this page and will add new ones whenever I find some that are well worth investing time in learning and using.
If you have discovered any great resources, leave a comment, and I will have a look, try it out and at least make a review of it under my reviews section.
Disclaimer: There will be affiliate links in the content below. when you click on any of these links and register/buy from it, I will receive a small commission for it at no extra cost to you.
- WordPress.org – The WordPress homepage. Read about the CMS, how-to guides, plugins and more
- WPBeginner – A Website About everything WordPress
Autoresponders and Newsletters
When I started blogging in 2020, I signed up for Aweber as my first autoresponder. During the 3 years that have passed, I am now using Systeme.io and Beehiiv, which is my current recommendation as of 2023. Aweber is also a good choice.
Aweber is good, but the user interface is clunky and a bit difficult to navigate. Systeme.io is another recommendation, which also has a lot of extra features like affiliate programs, course options etc.
Social Media Tools
Planning and Project Management Tools
Spelling, Grammar and Language Tools
- Grammarly – Probably the best grammar and spellchecker available
Content Management Systems (CMS)
I only recommend two CMS, and that is WordPress and Joomla. Both are easy to get started with and are very flexible. WordPress will be my first choice if you are a beginner at website design and blogging.
- Evolution Unleashed – Business Building with support from AI
- ChatGPT by Open.ai
- Originality.AI – Check if the content is created by AI
- Koala Writer – Simple to use, great results (of course depending on your prompts)
- Cuppa – one of the better AI tools out there
Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Networks
Recommended Blogs and Websites To Learn The Blogging and Affiliate Marketing Niche
- Blogger Evolution – One Blog Away
- Jonathan Montoya – 72 Hours Challenge and Freedom Accelerator
- Productive Blogging
- Smart Passive Income
- Yaro Starak
- Miles Beckler
- Making Sense of Cents
- Awai – American Writers Institute
- Adam Enfroy
Graphics and Illustrations
You can find most of the plugins below through your WordPress Backend (WP Dashboard). The only one you will not find there is GenerateBlocks.
You do not need additional plugins than those which are installed automatically when you use WAs site builder to create your website.
Plugins may slow your website down or can come in conflict with other plugins and cause errors on your website.
But there are plugins that will enhance performance and user experience and can be recommended. Some of the plugins I have used or still use are listed below.
- Aweber Plugin forWordPress – Aweber WordPress Plugin
- Pretty Links – A great link shortener with tracking features
- WP Code snippets
- Hubspot Plugin for WordPress
- All-In-One WP Migration – Migration tool for all your blog data. Import or Export your blog content with a single click
- SEO Framework
- All-in-One SEO
- Updraft Plus – Back tool for WP
- GeneratePress – Lightweight and fast theme. Perfect in conjunction with GenerateBlocks
- Astra – Fast, Beginner-friendly and feature-packed also in the free version
- Blocksy – Fast, Beginner-friendly and feature-packed like Astra
Video Creation Apps
- InVideo – Easily create videos for YouTube and apps.